Sunday, December 16, 2012

This one will be a quick one not even a full review of sorts. Let me start out by saying that I love Lego games I have bought and beaten most of them got 100% on most too. So when I heard that the LOTR was on its way I was pleased to say the least. But as I began to play it my joy slowly ebbed away. poor controls and glitches are abound in this game. Travelers tales usually hits a home run with there games leave my to wonder WTF. I sit poised to grasped yet another 100% and cannot not because of my ability but because of the games glitches not letting me bet the last mythril blocks I need. Most people would say who cares but I want my 100% damn it. I have gone as far as contacting the company to see wth is going on to get a e-mail back saying they are look into it and working on a patch. I should not complain but it raises the old question of why don't these people beta test more??

No comments:

Post a Comment