Saturday, December 22, 2012

I figured that in all my spare time I would review not only console games , but also I-Pad games. [ I would do android apps too if any one wants to contribute an android tablet] . Zombie Burbz is the lucky first contestant I chose. At first glance the game really does not look like much. Average game play average graphics the game is free...... wait the game is free? Yes the game is FREE so you down load it and Shit you have to have the little figures to play the game. so for ten buck-a-roos i got me a sent of zombie figures. I thought they would be fun to look at if nothing else. in each set you get one game piece and three figures to look at.
As you can see I got this hot babe in a smart red swimming suit, a mail zombie, a zombie dog and a middle age zombie in a yellow shirt. It is the last little zombie that is our game piece. So off comes his little protective ring to, ..... well protect his base. Once the game is fired up you will find crates locked up you must find the crate with his face on it to unlock that level. Once unlocked you find that you get 16 levels for you 10 dollars. First strike. The game is played by placing the zombie game piece on the screen. Press an arrgh button or a blech button will send out your attacks to kill the on coming hordes in a plants vrs zombies esq fashion. The game play is nothing special. Strike 2 . As you play the game the onscreen counter part to you player figure will disconnect and and leave you with a shitty game play Stike three and it out.
With the problems unimaginative game play added to the 10 cost for each set of zombies I not going to bother buying the other sets. I would strongly suggest you avoid this title too.

No comments:

Post a Comment